Attorney Andrew Irvin is President at Irvin & Irvin PLLC. His primary focus is representing people in car crash claims. He also pursues personal injury claims from bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, and premises liability. Andrew Irvin is a native of Winter Park, Florida and currently resides there with his wife and three children.
Education & Experience
Andrew Irvin earned a bachelor's degree in finance from the University of Central Florida in 2008 and graduated, cum laude, from Florida A&M University College of Law in 2012. In law school, Andrew was a senior editor of the Law Review Journal and the president of the Environmental Law Society. Andrew Irvin started practicing law in 2013 and has spent his entire career as a plaintiff's personal injury attorney.
- Chairman of the Board - American Lung Association in Central Florida
- Florida Bar Law Related Education Committee (2017 - Present)
- Florida High School Mock Trial Competition Case Author (2018 - 2020)
- Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers' Section Board (2018-2020)
- Orange County Bar Association Law Week Committee Chair (2017-2019)
Awards and Recognition
- 2 time Orange County Bar Association Outstanding Service Award (2018 and 2019)
- Super Lawyers' Rising Star - Plaintiff's Personal Injury (2018, 2019, and 2020)
- National Trial Lawyers' Top 40 Under 40 Plaintiff's Personal Injury Attorney (2017)